CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk-Or-Treat

Our church does this thing called Trunk-Or-Treat instead of real halloween. It was a lot of fun for the kids. We decorate our cars and give out candy in the church parking lot. So of course, our car got to be Lightning McQueen!

Cody talked about being a lot of things for Halloween: a dinosaur, a cactus, a racecar driver, and Noah! He settled on Noah. So we dyed his hair red, put him in cute footed pajamas and put a bib around his neck and now he's his brother!




Noah and I got in the Christmas spirit a little early.

Our awesome car!
Notice how Cow had to wear pajamas too?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's that I see a coat you're wearing. I thought I would have to get rid of my coat when I move there. I'm definitely moving farther south. Happy Halloween.

The Doran Family said...

I think the high was 68 that day. But if you're a Floridian, that's heavy jacket weather! You won't be cold coming from Arkansas.