Noah has started walking a bit. He really started letting go a couple of days ago. He'll walk when we coax him to, but still mostly crawls. But we're well on our way to having a toddler instead of a baby! We took about 20 of these videos before we got a couple of him not falling down along the way.
New Digs, New Focus
3 years ago
2 comments:
these are so great! he is doing good! thanks for posting them!
Oma
Noah is doing wonderful!!! It is so exciting to see their first steps. Before you know it he will be running along behind Cody everywhere!!
Ya'll have a great Thanksgiving. I wish all of you "kids" were able to join us. I am looking forward to seeing Dan and Sue and Wayne and Jeanie. It will be really nice to have time to catch up. I guess I will feed them while we do that!! LOL. Hope to see ya'll soon.
Post a Comment