Noah turned 1 today! I'm amazed that we've had him a whole year already. He's no longer a baby! He's really so sweet and a great kid. I can't tell you how thankful I am that God has given me such wonderful children. I love you Noah. :)
Well, we plan to have Noah's party on Saturday when Grandma Doran and Aunt Robin will be here. So today we just sang "Happy Birthday" to him and I made some banana bread muffins and iced them. They were very good! The first taste:
Hmm, I think I'll take a handfull:
All done! (Not really, most of it landed on the floor or on his lap. I think he just got done and decided that a plate would make a fun toy!)
He didn't make as big of a mess on himself as I thought he would. Maybe the icing just wasn't messy enough. We'll try for a bigger mess on Saturday!
New Digs, New Focus
3 years ago
4 comments:
Bigger mess huh? you are asking for it! Noah is such a sweet little boy.
Happy 1st birthday Noah!
Oma and Opa love you!
Happy Belated Birthday Noah!!! We hope it was fun! It's hard to believe you are 1 already! Love ya!
Happy Belated Birthday Noah! Hope you had a fun one! It's hard to believe that you are 1 already! Love ya!
Hi Mat Congradulations on your sons. and happy birthday to Noah. I know it is a belated birthday. I just picked it up on your Mom and Dad's message that Mom sent me some time ago. I realize your wife doesn't know me or you either for that matter, but I am a cousin to your Mom, who I still keep contact with. She is a wanderful person and so is your Dad. I appreciate them so much. Hope to go see them sometime. Love Dovie Wright
Post a Comment