CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Month of June

I took several of pictures last month. I just didn't post them weekly like I should have. So I'm going to give them to you all at once.

Noah has been trying to pull up. He can get to his knees-but not quite on his feet yet. He doesn't ever want to lay down anymore now that he can crawl and get into a sitting position by himself. He can be SO tired and he still wants to be up where he can see what's going on.


Cody and his cars...
My smiley baby:

Cody and his cars again...
So this one might need explaining. While I normally don't allow my children to play with store merchandise, I couldn't resist taking this picture. I was in Ross looking at curtains and Cody was behind me and he says "Look mom, I'm a lamp"!
Cody and his cars... (he likes the real one to play in the best)
We got a 'cousin picture' when Robin was in town. It is so hard to get 4 kids to look at the camera at the same time!

0 comments: