CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Around

Noah has been on the move these days! He has started pulling up onto his feet in his crib! This morning I found him underneath his exersaucer! He apparently had no problem getting in, but couldn't get out! We're having to keep an extra close eye on him!

Standing up: And what's with the tounge? He sticks it out ALL the time!


When I got him out of the exersaucer, he turned around and tried to get right back in! Silly boy!


Oh, and I have to tell you this story:

Noah is at that stage where he puts everything in his mouth. He had a piece of paper yesterday and was about to eat it. Cody is such a good big brother that he took the paper away from him and was going to throw it away. Well, Noah started to cry becuase Cody took his paper. As Cody walked away, he said "Noah, I love you too much to argue with you!"
It was so funny! That's what we say to Cody when he starts to argue with us. My kids are so much fun!

0 comments: