CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sitting Up

Noah has been sitting up all by himself now for a couple of weeks! I just havn't gotten around to blogging since we've been home from Virgina and Maryland. Recently, Cody has been trying to teach Noah how to be a 'big boy' by showing him how to play with toys. Yesterday I found him trying to get Noah to roll the ball with him! I had to get a picture of that! While we were at it I took a short video. You can see how well Noah is sitting up and also see just how sweet Cody and Noah are to each other. Noah has started grabbing Cody when he is near and giving him hugs and kisses. I'm so excited that you all get to see him do this now too!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have such smart and adorable children! I am glad they are my grandbabies! Thanks for sharing!
Oma

Ramble with Carole said...

The boys are adorable. Noah looks so cute sitting there. He is getting big. Little Cody is a smartie by the sound of it. Very creative. Hope you are all doing well.