The Cherry Blossom Festival is going on in DC this week. We went downtown to see them on Wednesday. It was a little chilly, but it was bright and sunny.
A history of the cherry blossom festival: http://www.nationalcherryblossomfestival.org/cms/index.php?id=574
1 comments:
Your boys are growing up so quickly!! It seems so hard to believe how fast kids grow.
Your photos in DC are gorgeous. I am sure the Grandparents enjoyed spoiling the boys!! LOL. We have cherry blossoms up and down our driveway which are just starting to bloom. Mackenzie and her parents will be here for a few days in almost two weeks, so I keep praying they will delay blooming long enough that they will still be gorgeous for when she arrives. I would love to have the photo opportunity with my little Grand daughter. We wait and wait for those trees to bloom and you blink and it's over with. I hope you are all doing well. God Bless.
Post a Comment