The boys and I are in Arizona this week visiting my dad. We spent the day with my friend Melissa and had a great time. We went to the Asian market, fed some ducks and then Jacob and Melissa made us dinner!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! Looks like you all had fun! Did you try making any Creme Brulee? ;o) Hehe... that was fun!
My favorite job is being a wife and mom!
I teach a couple of breastfeeding classes a month and I work part time as a communications assistant for our church. These are both great jobs because I take my kids with me! On top of all that, this is my first year homeschooling Cody. I stay VERY busy!
I have a wonderful husband, Thomas, who is also a great dad. My two handsome boys are Cody and Noah. God has truly blessed our family!
2 comments:
Hey! Looks like you all had fun! Did you try making any Creme Brulee? ;o) Hehe... that was fun!
Great to see pics of you all!
Love,
Autumn
these are really nice! thanks for sharing! What kinda of *martini* were you having? Love to you all
Your Mama
Post a Comment