What up Doran family!! Greetings from the Grubb's in NW Arkansas. Your kids are sooo cute. Here is the address to our blog if you would like to check it out. It seems like it has been a long time.
My favorite job is being a wife and mom!
I teach a couple of breastfeeding classes a month and I work part time as a communications assistant for our church. These are both great jobs because I take my kids with me! On top of all that, this is my first year homeschooling Cody. I stay VERY busy!
I have a wonderful husband, Thomas, who is also a great dad. My two handsome boys are Cody and Noah. God has truly blessed our family!
1 comments:
What up Doran family!! Greetings from the Grubb's in NW Arkansas. Your kids are sooo cute. Here is the address to our blog if you would like to check it out. It seems like it has been a long time.
Curt, Rachel, Cade (5 in March) Keira (2 1/2).
Post a Comment