CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Ugh!

Just so you can sympathize with me....
I found Noah sitting in the hallway looking like he was chewing on something today. (That's not unusual. If he can pick something up it goes straight in his mouth!) So of course, like always, I look to see if he's got something and get it out. Well, I put my finger in there and pull out a bug! OH MY! I think it was a fly. I definately saw a wing. It was all I could do to get it out and not get sick myself! What am I going to do with this kid? I had already vacuumed this morning. I pick stuff up all the time! So I vacuumed again. It didn't seem to bother Noah at all. He went on and didn't get sick or anything. I, however, am still a little queasy at the thought....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Becky, I sympathize with you, how gross..but boys will be boys...and he will be ok..you can tell him about it when he is bigger then he can be sick too
Your Mama

Anonymous said...

Hehe... aw yuck. :o) Laughs... reminds me of "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly."