CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Brian and Wesley's Birth Day!

Here are pictures of Robin's beautiful babies! Brian was born today (5/12) at 3:54am and weighed 4lb 14oz. Wesley was born at 3:55 and weighed 5lb. Both boys are 18 1/2 inches long. Robin is doing great! The boys are in the NICU for a few days but they are both healthy. From what I understand, they are in the NICU because of their weight. Robin says they could be there from 3-7 days depending on how they do. Thomas and I got to go see her this afternoon and she was holding them for the first time. She was so sweet with them and they are so little! And both have very blonde hair! Congrats Robin and Aaron! We love you!

This is Wesley:


This is Brian:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Robin and AAron are so blessed, as is the family by the birth of these little gifts from God! Congrats all! Can't wait to see them!
Susan

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got the opportunity to post the adorable new babes!!! I woke up thinking of Robin yesterday and found myself praying for her off and on all day. No wonder!! She was having a very eventful day!!! Congratulations Robin and Aaron and to their new proud Uncle, Auntie and Cousins!! We heard from a very excited Grandfather last evening and I know Grandmother is dying to get her hands on them when she can!!!