Holy cow! Thomas and Becky!!!! So good to hear from you! Looks like you are all doing well. Cody looks JUST like you, Becky! And Thomas, I can't believe your sister is pregnant with twins! What exciting news. Tell her I said hello and good luck.
Hey, we just found your blog! (Actually Margaret found it.) Great to see you guys. Curt says "T-dogg, you look as sexy as ever." Check out our blog to see what the we're up to. Your kids are adorable!!! What are you all doing now, where do you live, etc...? Email us and let us know what's going on.
Love ya, The Grubbs www.itsgrubbtime.blogspot.com/
My favorite job is being a wife and mom!
I teach a couple of breastfeeding classes a month and I work part time as a communications assistant for our church. These are both great jobs because I take my kids with me! On top of all that, this is my first year homeschooling Cody. I stay VERY busy!
I have a wonderful husband, Thomas, who is also a great dad. My two handsome boys are Cody and Noah. God has truly blessed our family!
5 comments:
Noah is so smart..like his Mama!
thanks for posting this!
Aw... that is just the cutest thing! We watched it 3 times! Thanks for posting! :)
~Autumn
Holy cow! Thomas and Becky!!!! So good to hear from you! Looks like you are all doing well. Cody looks JUST like you, Becky! And Thomas, I can't believe your sister is pregnant with twins! What exciting news. Tell her I said hello and good luck.
Keep in touch!
Margaret
Hey, we just found your blog! (Actually Margaret found it.) Great to see you guys. Curt says "T-dogg, you look as sexy as ever." Check out our blog to see what the we're up to. Your kids are adorable!!! What are you all doing now, where do you live, etc...? Email us and let us know what's going on.
Love ya,
The Grubbs
www.itsgrubbtime.blogspot.com/
Cute! Where are the new pictures? Update! Update!
Post a Comment